How to Buy
You deserve the easiest path to the right audio video solution.
At Hugh’s, our focus is for you to get the audio video solution that best fits your unqiue needs and space.
We don’t overcomplicate things or sell you what you don’t need. We simply take the time to learn your unique audio video needs. Then, we work with you to implement the solution that is best for you, on time and on budget.
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with us:
- Free lifetime help desk support via phone for all products purchased at Hugh’s.
- Entry-level product support provided by staff members with years of experience in the field. We get your issues solved!
- Free communications with manufacturers regarding support for the life of product, as necessary.
- Product repairs and adjustment provided by our expert staff.
- Free warranty shipping.
- Free necessary firmware and software updates during first year.
- Unlimited training via phone or on-site visits.
- A real person on the other end of the phone – no voice prompts.
- Access to dedicated, in-house Crestron, Control System & DSP programming for solutions that really work for you.
Working With Hugh's AV
We try to make the process of getting your project from concept to quote as simple as possible.
Get in Touch
The first step is simple: place a request online with your information. or call and speak with a knowledgable, friendly consultant who can listen to your needs and begin shaping solutions.
We Visit the Location
With the concept in hand, we visit the location to get a full understanding of your space, needs, and any challenges to your project. Knowing the space can save you time and money on your project, whether it's a new installation or a system upgrade.
You Get a Full Quote
With all the information gathered, we do the research on the right products and services to make your project a success for you and your end users. The quote is delivered to you for review and questions can be answered at any time.